Ellevio AB (publ) is a Swedish limited liability company whose registered office is in Stockholm. We are the second largest electricity network company (DSO, Distribution System Operator) in Sweden in terms of customers, representing approximately 18 per cent of the market.
The company is a fully regulated company operating in Sweden, an AAA/Aaa/AAA rated sovereign. It is owned by OMERS Infrastructure (50 percent), the Swedish Third National Pension Fund (20 percent), Folksam (17.5 percent) and the Swedish First National Pension Fund (12.5 percent).
Ellevio’s 968,000 customers are spread across the west coast of Sweden, mid-Sweden and the Stockholm area, with the majority of customers in Stockholm.
Key financials January–December 2021
- Net sales amounted to SEK 7,153 million (6,674)
- Distributed electricity amounted to a total of 27.5 TWh (26.1)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 1,973 million (1,781)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 1,194 million (651)
- Capital expenditure, including asset acquisitions, amounted to SEK 3,590 million (3,415)
Text updated: 28 February 2022