With close to one million customers, Ellevio is one of Sweden's largest energy companies. Together with our customers we drive the development towards a fully electrified and sustainable society. Our electricity networks are the backbone that connects producers and consumers of electricity, enables more fossil-free electricity production, electrification of transport and industry and creates conditions for new climate-smart services for our customers.
We continue to electrify Sweden.
Electricity has simplified and improved our lives for more than 100 years, and Ellevio has been part of electrifying Sweden from the start. Today we stand before one of the largest transformations of society ever. Industry and transportation transform from fossil fuels to electricity, and digitalization continues. The electricity usage is expected to double by 2045. As one of Sweden’s largest electricity infrastructure owners our responsibility is to enable and drive the continued electrification of Sweden. And thereby reach our vision of a bright and sustainable future.
- Our operations include electricity network services to private and business customers, new connections for e.g. wind and solar power parks, and solutions for electric vehicle charging
- We have close to 600 employees and employ a total of 3,000 people around the country through our network investment projects
- Our electricity network is 79,200 km long, which corresponds to almost two turns around the earth
- Our network customers are located in seven counties: Dalarna, Gävleborg, Värmland, Örebro, Västra Götaland, Halland and Stockholm
- 2020 our turnover was 7.2 billion SEK
Ellevio AB (publ) is a public company with its head office in Stockholm. We are owned by the pension managers OMERS Infrastructure, the Third Swedish national pension fund, Folksam and AMF.
Switchboard: +46 8-606 00 00
Stockholm, head office
We also have staff at a dozen other locations around our four network areas, including Arbrå, Torsby, Arvika, Idre and Borlänge.
Box 242 07
104 51 STOCKHOLM
115 53 STOCKHOLM
653 40 KARLSTAD
E-mail address for invoices: firstname.lastname@example.org
737 83 FAGERSTA
Text updated: 15 March 2022