- The company welcomed appr 4,000 new customers during the year, reaching a total of appr 966,000 customers at the end of the period
- Net sales amounted to SEK 6,674 million (6,709)
- Distributed electricity amounted to a total of 26.1 TWh (26.5)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 1,781 million (1,649)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 651 million (962)
- Capital expenditure, including asset acquisitions, amounted to SEK 3,415 million (4,000)
The report comments on important aspects of the operations during the period, including the implications of the covid-19 situation on the operations as well as the recent development in the regulatory framework.
The report is available on https://www.ellevio.se/en/English/about-us/financial-information/financial-reports-documents/
For further information
Anna Lidberg, Head of Communications,
+ 46 702 15 96 26, email@example.com
Anna-Karin Käck, Head of Finance,
+46 703 44 51 57, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is such that Ellevio AB (publ) is obliged to make public in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 10.00 CET on February 24, 2021.
With almost one million customers, Ellevio AB (publ) is one of Sweden’s largest distribution network operators. We take an active role in the journey toward a fossil-free society. Our electricity grids are the backbone that connects electricity producers and consumers, enabling an increased share of renewable electricity, the electrification of transport and industry, as well as creating the prerequisites for new climate-smart services for our customers. We have more than 500 co-workers and employ indirectly about 3,000 people around the country. Our head office is in Stockholm and we are owned by the pension trustees Folksam, The First Swedish National Pension Fund, The Third Swedish National Pension Fund, and OMERS Infrastructure. Read more at ellevio.se