- The company welcomed circa 5,000 new customers during the year, reaching approximately 962,000 at the end of 2019
- Net sales amounted to SEK 6,709 million (6,974)
- Distributed electricity amounted to a total of 26.5 TWh (27.3)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 1,649 million (2,067)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 962 million (2,065)
- Capital expenditure, including asset acquisitions, amounted to SEK 4,000 million (2,870)
The report comments on important aspects of the operations during the period as well as the recent development in the regulatory framework.
The report is available on https://www.ellevio.se/en/English/about-us/financial-information/financial-reports-documents/
For further information
Maria, Bang, Head of Financial and Sustainability Communication,
+ 46 708 94 60 83 , email@example.com
Anna-Karin Käck, Head of Finance, +46 703 44 51 57,
This information is such that Ellevio AB (publ) is obliged to make public in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 10.00 CET on February 20, 2020.
Ellevio AB (publ) is one of Sweden’s largest distribution network operators. Ellevio invest in, develop and maintain the company’s power grids in order to ensure a reliable electricity supply to the 962,000 customers. Our customers are spread across Mid-Sweden, the West Coast and the Stockholm area. By investing in a long-term sustainable power grid Ellevio works to improve the quality of life for its customers as well as to enable the ongoing energy transformation and the continued digitization of the society. Ellevio, which has its head office in Stockholm, is owned by the Third National Pension fund, Folksam, the First National Pension fund and OMERS Infrastructure. Learn more about our company on ellevio.se/en/English