- The company welcomed circa 3,000 new customers during the first six months of the year, reaching approximately 965,000 customers at the end of the period
- Net sales amounted to SEK 3,455 million (3,662)
- Distributed electricity amounted to a total of 13.7 TWh (13.9)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 859 million (1,161)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 531 million (1,346)
- Capital expenditure, amounted to 1,391 SEK million (1,266).
The report comments on important aspects of the operations during the period, including the implications of the covid-19 situation on the operations as well as the recent development in the regulatory framework.
The report is available on https://www.ellevio.se/en/English/about-us/financial-information/financial-reports-documents/
For further information
Maria, Bang, Head of Financial and Sustainability Communication,
+ 46 708 94 60 83, email@example.com
Anna-Karin Käck, Head of Finance, +46 703 44 51 57,
This information is such that Ellevio AB (publ) is obliged to make public in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 10.00 CET on August 28, 2020.
With almost one million customers, Ellevio AB (publ) is one of Sweden’s largest distribution network operators. We take an active role in the journey toward a fossil-free society. Our electricity grids are the backbone that connects electricity producers and consumers, enabling an increased share of renewable electricity, the electrification of transport and industry, as well as creating the prerequisites for new climate-smart services for our customers. We have more than 500 co-workers and employ indirectly about 3,000 people around the country. Our head office is in Stockholm and we are owned by the pension trustees Folksam, The First Swedish National Pension Fund, The Third Swedish National Pension Fund, and OMERS Infrastructure. Read more at ellevio.se